Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ch ch changes.....

So much stuff going on...and lots of working out which is great! I'm on day 53 of the 90 day challenge-- I've repeated a few weeks now-- should be a bit further down the road. But due to traveling and strep throat nastiness it hasn't been as seamless as I had wished. That being said-- I'm almost done with Phase 2. I feel (and am) so much stronger. When I started this fun weightlifting based workout thing I was doing chest fly's with 5lbs weights....now 15. I was doing all shoulder work with 5-10 lbs..now...10-15lbs. I should be able to move up to 20lbs dumbbells next week for some chest and bicep work-- I feel super comfortable in the gym. But...I'm not losing weight. Because I didn't measure myself before I started I'm not sure about inches but am pretty positive that I have slimmed down around my butt and my arms--I can feel it in my clothes.

I also haven't been eating per the plan--- huge surprise I'm sure. BUT....here's where the ch ch changes come in.

Starting next week I'll be working at Turner-- and my travel will reduce considerably. This will allow me to get in much more of a routine in Atlanta-- allow me to cook at home much more-- and make my trips to Whole Foods and Kroger much more consistent that my stops by Arby's on I-24.

More vegetables. More protein. Less cheese.

I've decided I won't do another triathlon until I'm at 190 or less....it's just not a good idea. I need to be stronger, quicker and leaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment