Sunday, August 3, 2014

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Brain Mush. Has. Set in.

I've been completely dedicated to trying to learn as much as I can with my new job-- and in return my brain has been unable to think clearly about anything else. I've been obsessed with sleep-- can't get up in the morning-- it's been bad.



At work I've been dedicated, clear minded and on top of things-- but outside of work it's like I'm walking through a daze.

My food hasn't been bad-- and my water intake has been good-- and little to no wine/drinks-- but the thought of working out seems like an impossible scenario that will never happen again. How in the world did I got to 6 days a week-- in a routine-- to not quite knowing how I would drive my car to the gym?



There's even a gym at my new office-- it's very nice. I'm so conflicted I can't make a plan. So...I was googling "how to get out of a funk" and it said that it would help to journal or write things down-- so here we are. I know I can't solve all of this in one day but here are my plans:



Monday- Tomorrow morning I'm working out with Jess at 6:45 am. That's a good start. During the day I'm going to stop by the gym at work and see about my free one month trial membership.

Tuesday- Morning-- go to the gym at work. 7:00am

Wednesday- PM-- 6:30pm-- Energy Lab (bike class)

Thursday- Break

Friday AM - 7:00 go to the gym at work.

If I can do this above I'll be 100% better than I am right now-- hell-- if I can just get up in the morning and workout I'll be way better than I am now.

1 comment:

  1. So????
    Did you do it, Emma?? Were you 100 % better???
    Sure hope so... !!!! :-)) You CAN do this!!

    ReplyDelete