Monday, January 5, 2015

Tag Team Back Again.

Ok folks. It's about time to get back on this horse and ride it until the wheels fall off...or something like that.




My aforementioned Brain Mush has cleared and some things have changed recently....most importantly is that I bought an awesome house and I started a great bootcamp.

Yesterday I went back to the awesome FAT DUNK TANK thing that I did a few years ago in California. The good news? I did it. I showed up. The bad news? Well...where do I start? You see, what had happened was......Cheese. Cheese is what happened. And wine-- that also happened. And a non-consistent work out regimen-- that also happened. And the flu-- it happened. And some family situations-- always seems to happen. You get my point. There is always and will always be THINGS (for a lack of a better word) that get in the way. I'll get back in the FAT DUNK TANK (I'm sure that's not the real name for this thing) on February 1st and we'll see what I've been able to accomplish in a month with my goals being:

1. Drink a shit ton of water. Seriously though. I need to be drinking 108 ounces of water a day.
2. Sleep well each night. 8 hours.
3. Be consistent on working out (go to Fitwit 4 x per week) then hike or whatever on the weekends.
4. Eat real food. The majority of the time. Do a better job with healthy snacks and cutting out non essential dairy and carbs for the sake of carbs. Good carbs are OK.
5. Don't get all Nazi like. I'll have some meals where I don't eat well. That's Ok too.
6. Enjoy life, have fun, laugh, work hard, smile, be kind-- all of that awesome stuff.

Signing off-- to go fill up my water bottle again.
E


1 comment: