Monday, May 13, 2013

Keeping my chin up.

I had a plan. By right now, today, I would be at 199 or less. I did everything I thought I needed to do to make this happen. Yesterday morning I weighed 201lbs. So I juice cleansed all day yesterday as usually that knocks out about 2lbs per day. When I was talking to my friend Lauren on the phone I told her, "if I know my body I'll be at 199 in the morning"-- I even wanted to take a picture of the scale. Well. I was wrong. No move on the scale. Still 201. I have no idea what happened. Yesterday I worked out, did the cleanse and absolutely nothing. Certainly, I'm disappointed. Also, I'm not sure if this is going to give me MORE motivation or less.
I'm going to head to the gym now, fly to LA, have a normal day and when I get back to Atlanta on Sunday we'll see where I land.

2 comments:

  1. STOP worrying about the weight so much Emma!!! It will come off, if you make the right choices!! You are sooo focused on your weight, it will drive you crazy! Focus on your choices and on a healthy lifestyle, having fun with it and the rest will happen on it's own. I know it will be a HUGE step to see the 1.. in the front, but relax, it WILL happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you should be so proud! That's so close to your goal weight and as Britta said it's not all weight, so maintaining so close to your goal and doing so well on your workouts should make you extra proud. So congrats :)

    ReplyDelete