Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MIA

So, I've been missing in action. The good thing is that it's not from working out...just from blogging. I've been keeping up with my workouts as best as I can-- been working out with my personal trainer whenever I'm in Atlanta but have also been doing a 30 day challenge initiated by my homie and co-worker Dana-- each day, for 30 days, we do squats, sit ups, crunches, leg raises, and plank. There's a big group doing it together and it's getting tough. Today was 100 squats, 45 sit ups, 30 crunches, and a bunch of leg raises. Plus I worked out with Brandy-- OUCH!

Tomorrow I head back out of town for 3 days but NOT BEFORE I work out with Brandy AGAIN at 5:30 in the morning. WTF was I thinking?

This past weekend I had some friends come to town and one day we hiked and the next we kayaked-- talk about a leg and an arm workout-- not to mention some nice cardio.

This weekend I'll be in the middle of nowhere Arkansas for a music festival and am hoping to get some nice hiking and hippie dancing in...I'll get my workouts however I can.

The food...well, that's another story entirely. Recently since I've been traveling so much I've been having my ups and downs. I've got to get more consistent with the food...no other question. I also promise to weigh on Monday since I'll be back in ATL. I'm nervous and I expect to have gained some serious weight. Have I mentioned the food not being great? Seriously, I need a chef to follow me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment