Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Whoa Nelly.

So....since I've written I've started to recover from #Concussion13, I've help to execute 4 pretty massive events, I spent a week in a RV, hosted 1 bachelorette party (with another one this weekend) but today was my first day back with my personal trainer, Brandy. Let's just say, I cried.

It was hard. Really hard. Things that were challenging but do-able 3 weeks ago made me want to puke...in fact, I got very light-headed and almost puked everywhere. There were however a couple of good signs:

1. I was able to run 3/4 mile with a 11 min per mile pace and not flinch (that was all the time I had for warmup-- but I could have kept going)
2. I didn't actually puke or pass out.
3. I got up at 4:43AM to meet her...as her only availability was at 5:20.
4. I'm ready for to do it again

By the way, Business Planning is the worst fucking thing in the world for a diet. I'm just throwing that out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment