Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 1 of 12 weeks

One of my dear friends and co-workers Billie decided that she was going to get her body looking super fit and she wanted to do a 12 week program that involved serious weight lifting, a clean eating plan and then some cardio towards the end.

It's called the Live Fit plan by this crazy healthy ladie Jamie Eason: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-phase-1.html

It took me some time to figure out if I was ready to dedicate the time & energy-- and WILL POWER to give this a try-- but I decided after some thought that I was going to give it a try.

Today was day 1-- chest and tricep day. I did the workout in about 35 minutes or so and I immediately felt it. I was able to eat clean today as well-- and I went proper grocery shopping for the first time in months.

I'll be in Atlanta for 7 days now-- although 3 of those are a music festival and I have a good friend coming to visit so I'm going to do the food as best I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment