Monday, April 22, 2013

New Car, stomach situations and hip flexors

So much going on. So little time. Just got back from a week of vacay where I did...OK. Ate pretty well, worked out a few days, didn't drink too much wine. Got back yesterday and did a hike with Whitney and then did Sport class (like a baby) today with Ash. Couple of notes....left hip flexor is no good. Hurts and I'm not sure how to fix it. Argh.
I know I also need to drop some LBS on the scale too so I've decided that this week I'm going to do 2 meals a day juice and 1 meal a day non-juice but am going to stay mostly vegetables and organic. Today I was successful and was never hungry. Hoping this will help keep my energy up since it's not all juice but today was a struggle on the energy. Think it was also getting back into the swing of things from vacay.
Last and certainly not least-- I bought a car and got to take it home today. I've named her Jazzy and she's awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment