Friday, April 5, 2013

Shit ain't easy...but it's necessary

I'm scared to get on the scale. There. I said it.

The last time I weighed I hit a big mark (20lbs) but then I went to Nashville for 6 days and then had our VP of Marketing come visit. Needless to say my food and drink choices were a little suspect. I did, however, continue a decent workout regimen.

Yesterday I got in a training session with my trainer but almost puked multiple times from the Fox Bros. BBQ I had for lunch. In fact, I don't recommend eating this (really ever) but definitely not on days where a hard workout is in the picture.

Today I got up and headed back to the gym and got my ass kicked in a cardio class (think mountain climbers for an hour with some weights thrown in). Tomorrow is the color run where I'm going to attempt to run for at least half of it if not more. Thinking about doing a juice cleanse on Sunday so I feel OK about the stupid scale on Monday AM. ARGH. My clothes are still feeling much better. One day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment