Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It Happened.

I got up this morning and today I don't weigh 200lbs. You know, oddly it doesn't feel as good as I thought it would. Britta is right. Numbers aren't as important. BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS? Last night I was cleaning out my closet and I went to try on my 3 pair of ski pants. The ones I was wearing this past winter don't fit--- they won't even stay up-- now THAT felt good. Then I went to try on these amazing Oakley pants that I bought in November of 2011 to wear to Killington-- and they didn't fit then (bought online) and it broke my heart. But I didn't return those suckers...no way-- they're too rad. Last night-- they do. Now, THAT felt good. I can't wait to go somewhere cold and wear normal sized clothes. In good news, my original pair of ski pants that I bought in 2010 also fit again. BOOM.

Pics to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment