Sunday, June 23, 2013

#FFFRecharge

Last Thursday and Friday we hosted a Fit For Flight event focused on giving a few employees the ability to re-charge their fitness and nutrition routines-- and it was pretty amazing. It was hosted at Britta Llewellyn's house-- along with her amazing family-- husband Jaret and son Dorien and their friend Joseph. Britta, Jaret and Dorien are all World Champion Waterskiers and are able to teach just about anyone how to ski or wakeboard-- EVEN ME!

I was nervous for this trip because I was going to be challenged physically and mentally to both keep up with everyone and try to lead them at the same time-- and it was tough.

Day 1 involved a 2 mile run, a bootcamp of sorts and a skiing/water session.
Day 2 involved a 1 miles run, an interval session and nutritionist visit and a water/skiing session.

Then I worked out with my trainer yesterday and finally gave myself a day off today. It felt a little odd to have a day off but I know my body needed it. This week will be tough as we have meetings all day-every day for business planning but I've got bootcamp sessions planned every morning so I'll get a work out in at the very least. I'm also going to try to juice during the day, eat with the group every night and limit my alcohol which is so important.

Pictures and video to come from the recharge.




No comments:

Post a Comment