Sunday, November 10, 2013

21 miles....and a wetsuit search

Training has been up and down this week with today being a good end to the week-- I did a 21 mile ride on the Silver Comet and also worked out with my trainer. This upcoming week will be tough but I've put together a good plan:

Monday: SWIM AM
Tuesday: 5:30 AM Personal Training
Wednesday: Fit For Flight group activity (which will be fucking hard since I planned it)
Thursday: Fit For Flight Soccer game in NYC
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Run in Central Park
Sunday: Bike ATL/Personal Training
Monday: Swim
Tuesday: HIKE IN BELIZE!!!

BUT HERE'S WHAT I REALLY NEED: To find a wetsuit. Naples will be a wetsuit race and I can barely find a dress that fits let alone a onesie. The top of my body is a size 10. The bottom of my body is a size 14. The point of a wetsuit is to fit well on your whole body-- how the hell is this going to work? I've read that Oneil make the best suits for pear shaped women but the largest size they offer is for the weight range of 165-185...of which I'm not in- yet.

More on this later. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment