Wednesday, November 6, 2013

All the Snot

It's been a tough week. We had major visitors in town for week which added some unwarranted stress and I haven't been sleeping well. On Monday I got up early to swim like I had planned but Tuesday and today I didn't make it past the snooze button. I think it has to do that I haven't done well preparing prior to bed time for the next morning. So tomorrow I'm heading to a 6:15 AM Sport Class at my gym and I'm going to get everything ready tonight-- from my clothes to my water bottle. After class I'm going to do a quick run as well. That should make up for my lack of activity on Tuesday.
Tonight I went for a night bike ride and the bike is starting to feel better and better which is great but I have so much SNOT that I can't deal with it. I try to blow snot rockets but it just doesn't work with both hands on my bike. I've got to figure out how to deal with all the snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment