Monday, November 11, 2013

Oh shit.

So. I just realized that I'm about to be out of my routine from tomorrow until Tuesday December 3rd. I'll actually sleep in my bed 4 times between now and then and will be in: Nashville, New York, Belize, Nashville, & Florida.

I'm freaking out for a few reasons.

1. I love to eat yummy foods when I'm out of town. OK, well, I love to eat yummy foods all of the time but when I'm out of town I tend to throw all caution to the wind. The good news is that I'll be on the move in each place.
2. I've booked a spin class in NYC, a bootcamp type thing in Nash, I plan to hike/swim every day in Belize and I'm taking my bike to Nashville & Florida on the back end of the trip. I HAVE TO STAY ON MY TRAINING REGIMIN.
3. I have to curtail my drinking. THIS will be difficult. BUT I can do it.
4. Thanksgiving is thrown in there somewhere. That means mashed potatoes and more mashed potatoes. Have I mentioned how much I love mashed potatoes?
5. The last time I traveled for 3 weeks in a row I gained 10 lbs. TEN FUCKING POUNDS. FUCK YOU ROADSHOW.

OK....here's my motto: Smile, laugh, be present, stay active & move every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment