Thursday, September 5, 2013

I hate running. HELP A SISTA OUT.

So. Today was a running day-- I wanted to run 2.25 miles and I did. But the entire thing sucked basically. I can't help but continue to look at the monitor.... .10 miles, .12 miles, .22 miles, .45 miles....it's similar to torture. Sometimes I cover up the treadmill with a towel so I can't see it but that last about 2 minutes.
Basically I'm bored silly. But...I've got to keep running. Next week I'll bump up to 2.50 miles and by the end of the week 2.75. I'll be an ultra marathoner before you know really.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Tomorrow is an early morning swim and then a late morning strength training. AND THEN SATURDAY...well, let's just say I'm going with 2 co-workers to a group open-water swim and it could lead to complete and utter hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment