Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Running Sucks.

Ok. So today I was supposed to work out with my trainer and then run a 5K. I got there about 10 minutes early to pump out about a mile before our workout and warm up. No problem.
Then I worked out with my trainer-- awesome. I'm feeling strong & relatively agile-- I used to hate the bosu ball and now I OWN IT.  Then I got back on the treadmill-- this time with headphones/music-- fuck this whole running without music. I'll do it for the race but I refuse to do it any more for training without some sort of distraction. I got about 1.75 miles in to my run and stopped. I wasn't out of breath. My legs were sore but not finished. I just was hating every second of it. What the fuck is wrong with me? I really enjoy my time in the pool and on the bike-- even though both are terribly difficult-- but I'm hating my time running. Sorry this post isn't more positive. I've also worked out for 7 days straight and really need a rest day-- so I'm taking 2 days off (mostly because I'm having a small outpatient procedure tomorrow)..and then back to the swim and bike on Saturday with my man Pete.


No comments:

Post a Comment