Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blaxican

Today had some highs and some lows.

The highs:
1. I ate healthy for breakfast
2. I had a orange bell pepper for dessert
3. I had training shirts made for my co-workers that are running the LA marathon in January and I sent them out today.
4. My dinner consisted of mostly vegetables

The lows:
1. The Blaxican food truck came to the office today-- My lunch isn't to be spoken about ever again but it involved mac & cheese and a sausage taco.
2. I've been stealing someone's Baby Bell cheeses in the office-- I shouldn't be stealing or eating them.
3. I worked too late and didn't go to the gym
4. My dinner also involved some pasta

Tomorrow morning I meet with my trainer again, who successfully kicked my ass on Tuesday. The ass kicking was along the lines of thinking I was near death. You get it.

Lastly, I applied to be the Poster Child for my company's "fit for flight" program. Basically-- I get to encourage everyone I work with to be healthy, work out, eat well-- all that good stuff-- and they help me achieve my goals too. We'll see if I get chosen.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Emma! If you're the poster child for the SEBU, I have a feeling that you'll institute mandatory yoga stretch breaks with juices and vegetables I'm only learning about now. Seriously though... I want this for you more than anything. I'm here to help you along that journey. And I'm hoping you can help me accomplish some of my own goals.

    ReplyDelete