Friday, December 14, 2012

Something about a wagon

I know there's a saying about getting on the wagon, falling off the wagon, towing the wagon, a wagon crossing the river via the Oregon trail-- all of that. I'm not exactly sure what type of wagon's people always refer to whether they are red, made of wood, go fast or slow or have horses pulling them.

All I know is that I seem to have missed the wagon and fallen directly from an airplane without a parachute. 5 days of vacation, then directly to 5 days in Key West with my co-workers, and now to 4 days of vacation has not been great for my goals. I stopped using my app, I've been eating pretty miserably, and I've been drinking pina colada's. But it's not ALL BAD NEWS. Yesterday I walked/ran (ok, I walked) a 5K. Today I walked another 5K and also kayaked for 2 hours. Tomorrow I'll snorkel and get some walking in as well.

Monday I'll fly back to Atlanta and I've decided to stay until Saturday to get back on at least 5 days of normal schedule before heading back to Nashville. Then I'll stay in Nashville until the 1st to try and get into a schedule in Nashville-- it's all about the schedule. I've also decided to not drink for the month of January as solidarity with my boss as she's going to cleanse for the month.

OK. Enough of this...I'm at the beach. Later yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment