Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Veggies and what not

So, today I'm going to work out with my trainer and to say that I'm nervous is what some may call an understatement. I've been active over the last few weeks but the eating has been pretty bad and I know that it can affect energy level and strength so hopefully I'll make it through without dying. No promises.

However, today I'm getting back on my Lose It App and have eaten, better and at the very least haven't had any alcohol (nor will I). I'm planning veggies and brown rice for dinner and will continue the healthy eating through the rest of the week.

I'm going to weigh again on Monday-- dear lord, don't let it be worse than when I started. So far to go-- and this isn't easy But I know I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. You got this. Keep moving forward...something about a Paula Abdul song and 2 steps forward 1 step back...

    ReplyDelete