Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree...errrh...Oh Cheese Ball

Being back in Nashville always seems like a nice and relaxing time until I get here and then it turns into a three ring circus...running here and there and everywhere. Last night I finally had some time to reflect so I made a cheese ball for dinner. I'm not sure a weight loss blog that starts off with a cheese ball for dinner is the best idea but go with me here.

Making, and eating and then throwing away the cheese ball was a bit symbolic of this whole process. Basically I go out of my way to make this hard for me. I didn't go to the store and BUY a cheese ball....no, I went to the store and bought all of the ingredients needed-- spent 30 minutes in the kitchen making it and then started eating it. The good thing? I had some of it and then threw the rest away. I didn't put it in the fridge for later consumption.

I've got to do a better job of setting myself up for success.

The good news is that I'm back on the Lose It app and have done killer workouts the last 2 days. AND...i'm about to pop up now for a Christmas morning hike. Then off to dad's for brunch, then to feed Herr Ludwig the Cat, then back to my house to make a cake and then to Bryn's for proper gift giving and what not.

Much love to all on Christmas and much love to me just because.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed you this time. Christmas in Alabama was good for seeing family, but terrible for staying on track. Let's get back after it.

    ReplyDelete