Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year.

Loved the way I rung in the New Year last night....asleep. Was able to wake up early and then head back to Atlanta and I'm so very happy to be back. Although my workouts are put on hold as I'm having a small surgery tomorrow, I should be back on my feet within a week.

Be ready for some pain killer induced posts over the next few days. :)

While in Nashville I was pretty good about working out and also decent on the food. After the surgery I'm kicking this plan back into FULL GEAR. And it starts today-- no alcohol in the month of January. Yup...a whole month. Including 4 Red Bull Thre3Styles, a SBM Kick Off and lots of travel.

I'm not making any health related New Years resolutions because I've already made those plans. What I am resolving to do this year is:

Master a new language (Spanish or French)
See more live music
Save a significant amount of money

Alright, later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment