Monday, January 14, 2013

Good Mood Food?

So now that I'm the Poster Child I've been making consistently better food choices around my peers which is certainly a good thing. However, yesterday was an atrocious food day. I woke up in Boone with my Carolina team and had the Healthy Start breakfast...alright...nice move. The rest of the day...bad. I even stopped at Arby's. I was hungry and needed something to give me a boost of energy for the car ride that was dragging. I had already had a super big tea and a Red Bull and didn't want to drink any more caffeine for the day so I thought curly fries would be a good boost. Ridiculous.



Today was MUCH MUCH better on the food and the working out. I made my first trip to the gym since my surgery about 10 days ago. I went to a Barre Class and then did an extra 15 minutes of cardio. Class was brutal as I'm still SUPER sore from my skiing endeavor on Saturday but it was great to get back on track at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment