Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lance Armstrong and weight gain

I hate Lance Armstrong. Well, that's too personal. I think Lance Armstrong is a total douche. A few years ago my friend who was an Olympic athlete at the time told me that it was well known in the high performance community that Lance was dirty and every since then I've never believed a word that he said. In fact, I have a lengthy twitter relationship with Lance that if researched is humorous. What I'm wondering right now is who the hell is this man paying to be his publicist? He has the opportunity of a lifetime to come clean and then turn the tables completely onto the sport of cycling-- that is just as dirty as Lance is and make positive changes moving forward for the sport. But I don't see that happening any time soon. A few years ago when I was working for Nissan and they wanted to be the "official car" of Team Radio Shack I begged the manager of this project to put a "doping" clause into the contract. I knew that this is how this whole dealio was going to end because I had inside information but they wouldn't think of it. STUPID STUPID STUPID.



Just wanted to get all of that off my chest.

In other news. I gained a stupid pound this week and ate well, worked out crazy hard and drank a shit ton of water. Not quite sure how this whole thing works but damn-- not the best feeling. BUT...I will not let myself get down. I'm heading to the park for a walk with Ashley prior to the Falcons game so there's that...#RiseUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment