Friday, January 25, 2013

Encouragement, Traveling and Sleep

I can't believe it's been more than a few days since I've written. I've been traveling this week for work and can't seem to quite get in a rhythm...but the good thing is that I've made working out a priority this week when I was on the road a snagged a workout in both Tampa and Charlotte and an impromptu workout in the ATL airport when I OJ'ed through that bitch to make a flight. Seriously...my cardio ability was severely challenged. When I finally got on the plan the dude sitting next to me turned on the air for me and got me some water :)
Last night I got to hang out with Stephanie Craig who was the SEBU Poster Child last year and she was so motivational about my upcoming journey. She let me know a little bit about my upcoming trip to California-- it's apparently going to be challenging to say the least. BUT...I know I can do just about anything I put my mind to.
Today I'm going to fly home and head straight to the acupuncturist...still keeping this odd dude around for a bit longer and then to a personal training session...talk about a way to start off the weekend. Alright...more to come in the next post about my friend Kacey's eating plan that her trainer put her on.

No comments:

Post a Comment