Friday, January 11, 2013

Posters and what not

So at Red Bull we have this internal program called Fit For Flight that helps employees get fit, stay fit and meet their fitness goals...I've mentioned it in a few previous posts. As part of Fit For Flight we have a program called "Poster Child" and basically each Business Unit picks one person to motivate employees and achieve their goals. I applied this year but usually they pick people that are already super fit and didn't think I would get chosen...BUT I DID! I'm now the official poster child for the SOUTHEAST....holy shit.
While I'm very excited, I'm also super nervous. Can the fat girl motivate all the skinny people? Can the fat girl get fit? Now, all eyes are on me. But the best part? Red Bull is going to help ME meet my fitness goals as well.
I knew that 2013 was going to be a special year already, but now...just wait.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You've got the motivation lined up in spades! Get it!

    ReplyDelete