Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh so confused.

Last week at this time I weighed 214 lbs. This week, 210. I have absolutely no idea why I lost 4 lbs in a week. Here's what I did:
Sunday: Light workout, lots of drinking for Falcons game, ate relatively well, walked everywhere I went, drank lots of water.
Monday: Walked to find my car from the day before (my workout), veged out on couch with Netflix remainder of day, lots of water, decent food, no booze.
Tuesday: Flew to Tampa, lots of water, walked/ran for 30 minutes, ate at BERNS--- Fish, mashed potatoes, cheese plate, french onion soup, 1 martini, 2 glasses of wine, bite or 3 of dessert.
Wednesday: Ate way too much healthy food-- DM meeting. Sat around a table all day in meetings with hummus and what not just begging me to eat it. No workout other than a crazy ass run through the airport to make my plane. Had dinner at 11:30 PM in hotel, no booze.
Thursday: AM workout, decent food throughout day, light dinner, event Thursday night-- on feet until midnight working, few drinks afterwards, in bed by 1:30-- no late night food.
Friday: Fly back to ATL, pretty good food day, intense workout with trainer with 30 minutes additional cardio, no booze, good nights sleep.
Saturday: Intense hike, household chores, some heavy lifting in terms of furniture, lots of veggies for dinner, no booze, good nights sleep.
Sunday: 210 lbs.
The consistents this week were: I MOVED every day...whether it was intense workouts or not. I drank a shit ton of water every day. I limited my booze (except Sunday), I didn't eat late night (except for dinner on Wednesday and it was all protein).
Just looking at my weight chart to the right you can see an up and down, up and down type of thing going on...wonder what it would be like to just LOSE weight rather than go on this crazy roller coaster.

1 comment:

  1. So you're saying you've lost 14 pounds almost. That's the important thing, not that you go up ad down. That's normal. The trend is down that's what to focus on. Good job. Keep up he moving and the hydrating. We got this.

    ReplyDelete