Friday, January 4, 2013

Friends and froyo.

Today was the day for replenishments and I was greeted by 2 awesome friends, Ashley and Whitney who brought me vegetables, flowers, toilet paper, magazines and frozen yogurt. But not just ANY frozen yogurt. Apparently Ben & Jerry's makes a half baked Froyo, which I had no idea about. Half baked is my favorite ice cream that can be bought at the grocery store and to know that they make a froyo version is not a good idea.


It's like the day that dad came to Atlanta and wandered around my neighborhood and the next thing I know there's a Waffle House less than a block from my place that I had no idea about. AND I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT.

They did, however, get me a Shape Magazine that I'm excited to browse for some new tips.

Cheers to great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment