Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I wanted to eat an entire pizza today.

Some days are more difficult than others in terms of the types and amounts of food my body craves. Today...not so great. At some point I truly wanted to eat a pizza. Not a piece but an entire pizza. The good thing? I didn't.
I think this means that I need to do a better job of eating healthy snacks throughout the day to keep me from getting ravenous. I would any suggestions anyone has out there for healthy snacks to keep around.
One thing I did today that I was pretty proud of was to specifically eat my dinner very slowly. I can be a very fast eater but I know that eating slowly will help me get and stay full. I also went to a super difficult class today at the gym but sweating felt good. That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment