Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ode to Chorizo Breakfast Burrito

I'm always going to be the girl that eats the Chorizo Breakfast Burrito when a Mexican walks in my office and tells me her dad made them specially for us. I'm never going to turn that burrito down, ever. And you know what? I'm OK with that. What WOULD be the problem is if I purchased something bad for me every morning. Or every day at lunch or dinner.
The point here is, life is too short to not enjoy the special parts of your day/life that pop up randomly that involve good food. I don't ever want to be that crazy person that say's NO all the time. I do want to be the person that drinks a kale, apple, wheatgrass, lemon and apple juice MOST mornings. I do want to be the person that makes really good food decisions 95% of the time. I do want to be mostly vegetarian. (That burrito was my first meat since Dec 30)
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And I'm glad you liked it. I hate the always no-ers. They don't use their taste sense properly. Majority vegetarian I like. To good food: both healthy and made with love.

    ReplyDelete