Monday, December 3, 2012

Cheese, cheese and more cheese

So....I've been doing AMAZING on the workouts-- really killing it. However, Sunday was my good friend Whitney's holiday party and I made the Laiolo cheese ball-- that shit is just amazing. Then my friend Ashley made this buffalo chicken cream cheese dip of sorts...and Marc brought Frito's. It was ON like Donkey Kong. All of that being said-- I stayed within my weekly calorie budget with a couple of thousand to spare-- GO ME. We'll see what happens when it's scale time on Wednesday.

Wells apparently struggled this weekend with the food and alcohol and I can totally empathize but we're in this together.

More to come this week when I start training for a 5K. This should be funny.

2 comments:

  1. Yes...stupid brewery opening...Back on the straight and narrow for the week though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the cheese! But it was darn good! And happy you came :)

    ReplyDelete