Tuesday, December 4, 2012

VACATION. yes please.

Tomorrow after I work out with my new trainer for the first time I'm heading for a little beach vacay to St. George Island until Sunday. That's 4 whole sleeps at the beach-- I can't wait. Most of my beach trips involve copious amounts of seafood, white wine and beach walks. This time I'm going to decrease the wine consumption, increase the walks and we'll be good. I always eat pretty healthy cause mostly I consume salads and fish or salads and shrimp or nothing but oysters.

However, this beach trip will be a little different- I'm going to teach myself how to run again because in 1 week I have to run a 5K with work people and to say that I can't run a 5K right now is a bit of an understatement. I'm also vacationing with a yoga teacher (Linda) and I've asked her to lead me in some classes-- so I figure if I run and yoga every day I'll be doing pretty amazing.

On the way to St. George I'm going to stop in Carrabelle where my uncle Bo has set up his new home-- super excited to see how he's living in this sleepy little coastal town.

I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow's workout session as I haven't eaten the best the last few days but I have been good about working out-- need to get back on track fo shizzle. More on that tomorrow.

I also made another cheese ball tonight for my friend Misty...and I might have had some of it. FUCK.

OK...happy thoughts. I'm off to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment