Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bagels, saggy jeans and morning workouts

Random thoughts are just running through my head this morning. First, the bad. 

I ate bagels yesterday. I think in total throughout the day, I had 1.5 bagels. I enjoyed cream cheese on the bagels. I felt horrible about this but I fucking love bagels and we had a meeting and there was this whole big basket of Einstein bagels and I couldn't help myself. It was like I was possessed. 

The jeans that I put on this morning are a little saggy in the butt!! I'm through the moon about this. They are my comfortable fitting jeans but now they are comfortable and LOOSE! Hell yes. Don't judge me for wearing a sweatshirt to work. 



Mornings are usually tough for me. Once I wake up I typically have pretty good energy--- it's the waking up thing that I have the hard time with. Today I planned a 7:30 AM workout with my trainer and I FEEL AMAZING afterwards. Tons of energy, great mood and also very focused. I've got to start working on in the morning and then doing something fun after work (hike, dance class, project around the house). 


1 comment:

  1. YES EMMA!!!! Workouts in the mornings are the BEST! Such a great start to the day!! It makes every day even better knowing that you already did such a great thing for YOU!!
    Don't feel bad about the bagel, enjoy it when you eat it and make sure you are aware of what you eat for the rest of the day!!
    Offset it with some green stuff later on... Don't feel bad!!!
    The jeans are very baggy, might be time to get another pair soon!!!
    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete