Monday, February 4, 2013

Fuel bits.

I'm all sorts of technology empowered as my Nike FuelBand arrived today. Now I have a FitBit and FuelBand...not to mention my amazing scale. My fuel band will be free if I take 1,000,000 steps in 90 days...this averages to 11,111 steps per day which is absolutely do-able if I'm active every day...what it won't allow for are days where I don't work out. Like today...today I'm sick and miserable and have taken very few steps. But tomorrow I just KNOW I'm going to feel better. I'm not going to push myself in the morning as I have to be at the airport by 7:30 to make my flight and my doctor really wants me to rest and drink tons of liquids. But my journey to LA starts tomorrow for my Poster Child training/boot camp of sorts. I have no doubt this will be one of the hardest challenges physically since I was playing soccer at a very competitive level but I'm mentally and physically ready to give it my everything. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment