Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THE SCALE AT THE HILTON IN COLUMBIA BE RIGHT.

Yesterday was Monday. Weigh day. But you'll see to the right column there's not a weight there. I was scared. Yup. Scared to get on the scale. Nervous about what I would find. A weekend with friends in town followed by an Oscar Party...wasn't feeling too confident. But I carried on. Got a good workout in yesterday while in Columbia and then again this morning at the hotel. And then, after my workout-- in shoes and everything I got on the scale at the hotel.

202. You've got to be kidding me. 6 lbs? With shoes? Too good to be true. But seriously folks...can a scale really be 8lbs off? I'm hoping NOT. I promise to weigh on my official scale next week. ALSO....I found Beyonce in Columbia last night during our Fit For Flight adventure. Boom. Beyonce.


No comments:

Post a Comment