Sunday, February 17, 2013

Core Fusion Barre Class

I believe that I have taken my last Core Fusion Barre Class and I'm not sad about it one bit. About a year and a half ago I was introduced to Exhale Spa...an amazing gym concept that had a signature class...Barre. My friend and health mentor Veronica suggested I join this gym in New York and start taking the class...I did it and somewhat enjoyed the class. I really liked that it was super close to my office in NYC.
When I moved to Atlanta I continued my membership at Exhale as the gym is close to work and my office and it's gorgeous. The best part about the gym in Atlanta are the great people, the variety of classes and the spa amenities. But today in class I hated every minute. I almost pulled a "Roy Milner" and left class early. I had ZERO fun.
Don't get me wrong...I'm all for a tough workout but there's something about the pace, the fact that it starts with planking (which I hate) and ends with abs (which I hate) that it makes sense that I hate the class. And I've decided that this year I want to have FUN while I workout. So I'm going to force myself to take at least 2 dance classes this week and get a hike in as well. I've got to mix up my workouts and enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment