Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sick and tired

This week has truly wrecked me. Or perhaps it's been the last month considering I've been on the road every single week. You can only run for so long before your body tells you to stop, and turns out my body is screaming at me. Sore throat, some sort of gross drip down my throat, ears that can't hear and a headache. I'm scared to take my temperature. Tomorrow I'm going straight to my doctor to get some med's so I can be 100% for my trip to LA on Tuesday for Poster Child kick-off!
I spent Friday and Saturday on App Ski Mountain getting ready and executing a snowboard/free ski jib contest and it turns out that humping up and down a mountain is hard fucking work. I got cardio in every day of my trip which I'm pretty pumped about and am hoping that it will help me this week when in Cali. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow since today I was in Boone this morning. Over the last 5 days on the road I've also eaten relatively well--lots of salads, veggie burgers and only 1 indulge meal (breakfast on Friday).


No comments:

Post a Comment