Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Moving sucks balls.

I hate moving. But honestly, you wouldn't think that if you knew me because I move all the time. Seriously since 2010 I've moved 4 times with a few temporary's in there too. That's a a lot of packing, un-packing, situating, arranging, hanging, un-hanging, organizing, taping, securing, measuring, shimmying, you get the point. But you know what moving is? A work out. That's right...I've gotten more fuel (Nike Fuel, that is) in the past few days than ever before and that's because I've made myself do a "cardio move". Every trip to my car in the garage in my old building...I ran (to and from). Every trip up my stairs in my new house...I run. I lift everything over my head like I'm pressing weights...it's actually been a great workout.
Another thing I hate...going through my closet. But there has been some good news. I have 2 new pairs of jeans that fit me again. Well, they are actually jeans I bought online this year that SHOULD have fit...but didn't and NOW THEY DO! I still have plenty of clothes that don't fit but back in November I was down to 1 pair of jeans that fit...now a whole pile. On the right are the jeans that fit. On the left...still some room to go.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO Emma!!! That's how you do it. Moving workout!
    Not every workout has to be in a gym!
    That pile on the right will grow and grow!!
    And - way to go on your eating too! Portion control is key!
    Soooo proud of you!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete