Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Now we're talking

This is just unbelievably cool. Yesterday I arrived in LA to meet my fellow Poster Children and get this retreat started. Everyone is very different with different fitness levels but needless to say they are all what seems to be super fit. Lots of talk of tough mudders and 100 mile races and snowboarding and electrocution and the what not. I'm not gonna lie...I got a little scared. We were held up in HQ yesterday for a few hours so some of us took advantage of having a gym on the premise (talk about a new way to think of ON PREMISE) and got in a quick cardio session. 
Then we all jumped on a limo/shuttle type of thing and headed to Oxnard. We were greeted with a healthy dinner prepared by our HR team which was great. 

WAIT, WAIT WAIT....Before dinner when we checked into our hotel we got these AWESOME bags filled with amazing tools. Shirts, ropes, videos, towels, a hoodie (and you all know how much I LOVE HOODIES) and of course Red Bull to keep us fueled up. 

But today is the day...the day where boys become men and I become, well, hopefully I just stay alive. My spirits are high and confidence is at a decent to better than decent level. BTW...I totes ran almost a mile yesterday. I'll report later...wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment