Monday, February 18, 2013

Dedication

There are some people with crazy amounts of dedication in terms of their weight loss goals. I have a friend Susan that can turn weight loss on and off like a champ. She'll eat 500 calories in a day. Exercise 2 hours a day...shit like that. Not me. I'm not that girl. Part of it because I know I would never be able to or WANT to sustain that type of lifestyle. But part of it has to do with the type of life I want RIGHT NOW. I was worried that I would gain weight this week even though I worked out with my trainer twice and was very active-- good thing I didn't. Reason I thought I might is that I had some indulges this week.
Monday: Good food day.
Tuesday: Good food day until dinner at the Local Three with business partners. AMAZING food. Nice wine. Great meal. BUT....I didn't binge...I ordered 3 small plates, shared all of them, and didn't finish any of them. I was able to taste everything I wanted to but made sure that I never ate past full. Until dessert and we ordered one of everything. I still didn't eat too much-- just a bite here and there but when we left my stomach was pretty mad at me.
Wednesday: The aforementioned bagel day (good dinner though)
Thursday: I had 3 pieces of small valentines candy, some dessert with dinner, some white bread with dinner (Cioppino).
Friday: Good food day minus the mac & cheese for dinner (you can't win em all)
Saturday: Good. Drank half a beer. Had Mexican dinner with Janet but didn't over indulge.
Sunday: Good.
I lost half a pound. Decent.
I need to do better to only have 1 or 2 day's that involve alcohol and/or food situations that aren't conducive to weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment