Saturday, March 23, 2013

Models and Fitness Instructors

Oh goodness everyone. I spent this week in Charleston, SC (the food capital of the SE) watching models walk down the runway with their shoulders flung so far back they were almost walking on their head. I had planned to eat my way through Charleston but ended up eating relatively well thanks to the smart food choices of the Musketeer-- Danielle-- who also happens to be a Pure Barre teacher and in the most ridiculous shape.
All of those models and size 0's made me run straight back to ATL and pound some mac & cheese with my good friend Janet. But I did that knowing this weekend was going to be a juice cleanse. Tonight is night 1 of the juice cleanse and I'm going to weigh in the morning with the hopes of being to 204 by Monday morning--I'm sick of staying "I've lost almost 20 lbs"-- I want to kick 20lbs in the ass so I can start working on 30. WISH ME LUCK.

1 comment:

  1. 2 0 4 ! ! ! WAY TO GO EMMA!!!
    I do hope you enjoyed every bit of the Mac and Cheese you ate and know, that your life just does not have to be with out it!!!! Just in moderation and not every day!!! Good Girl, very proud of you!!

    G O 30...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete