Monday, March 4, 2013

Sidenote.

So for those of you sick of hearing me talk about my weight and working out here's a change up.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING CRAZY. I've been trying to start dating and socializing more so at rec's from my friends I'm trying Match.Com. Worst idea ever. These dudes are ridiculous. The majority of them include mostly pictures of their dogs, UGA's football stadium or their gun collection. Every now and then you get a picture of them next to a flashy car. IS THIS REALLY WHAT WOMEN WANT? Tell me it's not. It's certainly not what I'm looking for.

And the emails they send...Lord don't get me started. HORRIBLE. Embarrassing. No wonder they're single. And how they hold down a job is beyond me. I'm going to start compiling the crazy into a book....please send title suggestions.

It's almost difficult to put this type of crazy into words but I'll leave it with a first email I got the other day:

"I would like to cook you dinner on Friday night. Please write me back immediately".

FUCKING CRAZY.

1 comment: