Monday, March 11, 2013

We're all friends here, right?

One of my dearest friends since I was 5 years old (Matt) is getting married to an awesome lady(Carrie) in September and I'm in the wedding. Tonight I got the official word that my first ever love (and first ever other things) is also going to be in the wedding.
TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION. 

Now, let's be clear. He's married to what I hear is an amazing lady and they have a super cute child and there are a million other reasons why I'm not interested in him BUT...it just reminds me that the majority of the grooms side of the wedding will have known and remember me from high school. Well folks...I don't look like that anymore. That was literally 75 pounds ago. 

Here's a picture of me at Matt a few years ago on my 29th birthday. For the record Red Bull has aged me significantly...it's like I'm the president or something. 


No comments:

Post a Comment