Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Quick Hits: Really, Sarah Bareilles

Guys. If you are on a social/online dating site. Please, under no circumstances admit to listening to either Sarah McLachlan or Sarah Bareilles, and in the worst possible case, both of them. While I enjoy both artists I truly don't want you to like them too.

This response to music gets you nowhere fucking fast, like freight train fast: Music: I tend to avoid Rap, Country and Hip-Hop, but anything else goes. I love live music and am finally getting back to seeing more of it. I also discovered Rhapsody, and get to cycle through a lot more variety than I actually own. Currently, I'm listening to Sarah McLachlan, Muse, Sara Bareilles, Foo Fighters, Jonathan Coulton, Breaking Benjamin, Garbage, and P!nk (yes, I know how she spells it)

No comments:

Post a Comment