Friday, November 16, 2012

I went to JCT Kitchen and ordered a salad

I'm not sure how many of you guys have been to JCT Kitchen in Atlanta but they are known for their southern food with an upscale flair...the menu is filled with things like:
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
Grilled Cheese w Tomato Soup
Pork 3 ways salad
Shrimp & Grits
YOU GET THE POINT...

I went to this establishment for the first time today at lunch with my Field Marketing Manager Bean and you know what? I WAS GOOD! I ordered the poached shrimp salad with bibb lettuce and avocado and a side of brussels sprouts. I really wanted the truffle fries, and the pimento cheese fry bread...I have no idea what fry bread is but I'm pretty certain my feelings on pimento cheese.

The good news? I LEFT HAPPY. I was happy about my decisions and I left satisfied-- my food was great, light and filled with vegetables and protein-- GO ME!

Oh, you want to know about my workout regime? Well, I've taken Barre for the last 2 days and am planning on going again tomorrow-- BOOM! Might also add a walk in tomorrow if the weather is nice.

Lastly, I'm giving a big shout out to my work buddy AK for helping me stay focused, guiding me and always providing great support. He would be proud of the yummy dinner I just made: broiled asparagus, brown rice, chicken curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment