Sunday, November 18, 2012

This is going to be hard

So this weekend was filled of a little bit of good and a little bit of atrocious. Friday night I worked out and ate healthy-- big win. Saturday I got up and worked out, ate relatively well but drank too much.
- 2 Miller Lites- GA tech tailgate
- split 2 bottles of wine with Ashley
- bottle service of vodka and champagne at Koo Koo Room

I was celebrating Vandy's big win against UT-- suck it BIG ORANGE. But Saturday's debauchery lead to a Sunday of relative poor food decisions. Have you ever been to Homegrown? I officially crown it the best southern food I've ever had in a restaurant. http://www.homegrownga.com/ You must visit. There may have been some pimento cheese covered salmon patties and fried green tomatoes. There might have also been some fried chicken on a biscuit and sausage gravy. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN AMAZING.

Tomorrow will be a new day...heading to the gym, eating well-- one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment