Monday, November 26, 2012

Arden's Garden Juice Detox..yum?

I'm back bitches.

Atlanta has welcomed me with open arms and the Arden's Garden saw me first thing this morning to purchase my 2-day Juice Cleanse. The goal for Wednesday's weigh in is to not have gained weight over Thanksgiving. I have no doubt that my mac & cheese consumption did not help. But hopefully the juice cleanse will even some things out.

The next exciting thing is that I've started using the Lose It! app with my friend John Wells (Wells). We're in this together and it's going to be awesome. It tracks our calories and other pertinent food information like fiber, protein, carbs, etc. We can also enter our weight and it tells us how many calories we can intake to accomplish our goal. I have a daily allowance of 1562 (it will decrease as my weight decreases-- which kind of sucks, but I suppose I get it). When I work out I can add the calories I burned to my allowance. My goal is to stick to the calorie intake without factoring in the working out.

The good thing is that the juice itself is only 550 calories per day so I'll start the week off well. I just have to remember when it's Friday and I have 5,000 calories to eat over the weekend that I don't actually consume all of them!

OK. Off to pee.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Started logging today as well. Anyone else that reads this and uses LoseIt, join up with us (wells08). I'm going to log my workouts, but my goal is the same as yours Emma. Be under the amount of calories for each day without the workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got this Wells. I had a bit of a reality check today and realized this is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done in my life.

    ReplyDelete