Friday, November 23, 2012

Oh, Nashville...

It's been so great being home in Nashville over the past few days and I'm happy to report I've kept my glutony to minimum of sorts. Wednesday morning I worked out in Atlanta before the drive and ate relatively well-- in fact, I had dinner with my good friend Lacey and didn't have any wine (well, maybe a few sips of her glass) but-- pretty stellar. Then we all went out to meet friends for drinks and I had 1 beer- not perfect, but still, much better than the alternative.

Yesterday had its ups and downs, I only had one plate at granny's for lunch but did a little bit of picking afterwards. I must stop picking at food. It's either on my plate or it's not going in my mouth.

Last night dad made my favorite dish of curry, shrimp pasta-- it was good but I tried to focus on the shrimp and less of the pasta. I had a glass or so of white wine and then met Matt, Carrie and Charlie out for 1 beer and a whiskey drink.

Today will be difficult. I'm making 2 versions of Lasagna for dinner for about 8 of my family members-- one will be vegetarian with brown rice lasagna noodles-- super healthy(ish).

Oooohh-- also yesterday, I went on a hike at Radnor Lake. Go Me!

Today I'm planning on hitting Radnor again, this time for a more serious hike in terms of difficulty. And tomorrow I'm going to the Nashville version of Barre-- Pure Barre with Cara. Staying active is so important mentally in my goal.

Alright, now to make some eggs for breakfast and get ready for working out and shopping (food). You couldn't fucking PAY ME to go shopping on Black Friday. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Peace out turkey's.

No comments:

Post a Comment