Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nervous Tuesdays

Since I've decided to weigh myself every Wednesday morning to keep up with my progress I've been a nervous wreck on Tuesday's. (ok...so it's just been 2 Tuesday's but you get the point). I was so nervous I even weighed myself tonight with all of my clothes on just to give myself a since of what I was going to see in the morning. It's like I'm scared to succeed. Also, I've been very nervous about the copious amounts of macaroni and cheese I consumed on Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving. Argh.

Tonight I'm going to decorate the Christmas tree, listen to Sharon Van Etten (who, interestingly enough, attended my alma mater MTSU) and drink water. The juice cleanse has given me horrible heartburn but I'm pretty dedicated to keep on the plan until tomorrow. This evening I went grocery shopping so tomorrow when I'm back on the regular foods I have some good healthy options in the house (veggies).

Lastly, today I made arrangements to start working out with a personal trainer at my gym-- her name is Brandy and I adore her classes. She's in stupid ridiculous amazing shape and is super motivating in class. While I know that my weight loss will be mostly about my food (and drink) choices I want to continue to be very active to increase my strength, flexibility and agility.

Alright...back to the tree!

1 comment:

  1. Way to stay on it. This weight loss goal is going to be super tough, but on the other hand, it's only 6 months. Nothing in the grand scheme of things. Just wake up tomorrow and say I'm going to do really well today and when you follow through with that enough days, amazing things happen. I'm fighting the good fight right along with you.

    ReplyDelete